Monday, May 14, 2007

A Month Already??

My gosh, it's been almost a month since I made my initial post. Where have I been? LOL

If you read my first post, you know that I was steaming mad about the lack of notice about my daughters graduation pictures. As a follow up to that, I would like to let you know that the pictures were fantastic! I bought the smallest package they had available, but it is more than enough for my purposes. To top that off, I almost didn't need them after all.....

I had a teachers conference last week and was informed that due to results of the TPRI testing done in April, the teacher felt that it was best if my youngest child repeat Kindergarten. I was basically in shock but knew that the teacher had a point. I agreed to let her repeat the grade. This was on Friday, and all through the weekend I considered and reconsidered my decision. After much thought though I decided that due to the events of the past months, it was unfair to penalize my youngest for the lack of attention paid to her schoolwork by me. So I sent a note to school this morning recanting my decision, :)

Hopefully, I will be able to help get her up to level prior to the beginning of the first grade school year. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

groovyjay said...

Good luck with your daughter situation. It looks like it may be a long summer for you. :)