Friday, July 27, 2007

An Apology!

First of all, I would like to apologize for the HUGE gap between my posts. I really intended to maintain some consistency when I started this blog. LOL, so much for good intentions.

As an atonement and by way of explanation let me tell you the things that have been going on since you last heard from me. I have packed up and moved house, given away a dog, lost another dog to a moving vehicle, and had a child return home.

Due to the condition of the house I was living in I made the executive decision to move to another house although it meant more money going out each month on rent. There have been times since the end of June that I have rethought that decision but still feel I did the right thing. Time will tell...

The adorable chihuahua I talked about in my last post now has another family to love her. With the move taking place and all of the coming and going in my house I felt it was unfair for her to be penned up as much as she was so I found her a home where she gets more attention. I will miss her! On the same day I took her to her new owner, my outside dog slipped out of her collar (we hadn't had a chance to put up a fence yet) and tried to follow us. She is now waiting for us at the Rainbow Bridge, :( She too will be missed dearly!

Most recently, my oldest has had to come home from Basic Training. She is currently home on medical leave. Due to foot issues she has been sent home to recuperate and has up to a year to resume and complete Basic Training. Although I know she hates this I am secretly glad. Don't get me wrong...I'm very proud of her and want her to be happy, but I know that the longer it takes her to complete her training, the longer it will be before she is eligible to be sent overseas. Call me greedy if you must...

Anyway, in a nutshell, that is what has been happening in my life. Advancing quickly is the first day in a new school for my youngest along with the upheaval of trying to arrange things in this house for 3 instead of 2 and my impending return to college within 3 weeks. Life just keeps coming at me full force, LOL...and you know what? I love it!!

No comments: