Friday, November 23, 2007

Hey, I'm alive...

I told you in my last post that I would try to be more consistent in updating. Well, as usual, I had good intentions but living life took precedent.

So much going on in my personal life which makes too much to occupy my mind. What is sad is that I can't even post about most of it for fear of someone reading this blog that would be hurt by its contents. Suffice it to say that my mind is on overload right now and will hopefully be able to handle it all.

Anyway, yesterday was Thanksgiving for me and mine. We had a small family get together and ate entirely too much. Today it's back to the normal routine here at home and is so cold. Day before yesterday we dropped from about 77 degrees down to around 44 degrees in a span of about 3 hours. Brrr!! Winter is truly here I suppose.

I hope everyone who celebrated Thanksgiving Day yesterday had a wonderful day and plenty of time to reflect on what they were thankful for. It's a shame that we only truly do this on one day of the year.

No comments: