Sunday, July 13, 2008

Menu Plan Monday, July 14-20

I'm hoping that I can get my kid interested in veggies again. It seems that she has no taste for anything except french fries anymore. I'm not sure what I will be fixing vegetable wise but will try to update through the week with what we end up eating.

For more menu ideas go see Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie
**editted to say** I just remembered that I will be having company this weekend so there will be some modifications made in my menu plan.

Monday - Spaghetti, garlic bread, salad (stayed on track)
Tuesday - Weiners and mac & cheese (stayed on track)
Wednesday - Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti (lacked all ingredients) fixed Chicken breasts with stovetop dressing and peas
Thursday - Meatloaf (from the freezer), mashed potatoes, gravy
Friday - Chicken scallopine (Sonic for dd8, leftover meatloaf for me)
Saturday - Hamburger helper cheeseburger macaroni (leftover spaghetti for dd8, meatloaf for me)
Sunday - Sausage, potatoes & onions, spinach

4 comments:

ahorne said...

Gotta love those freezer meals! Keep trying with the veggies.... mine goes through picky stages too. He still doesn't eat as much as I'd like, but we're not giving up yet! ;)
Angela

Brooke said...

good luck with the veggies! Mr. Right and I don't care for them ourselves! Not sure what we'll do when kidlets come along and we have to explain why mommy and daddy don't eat veggies but they have to!

Erica @ Cook Quick Easy Recipes said...

Nice kid friendly menu. Maybe you can try making faces using the veggies when you put them on her plate.

Karen said...

Sounds like a pretty good menu. What's Chicken Scallopine?

Hope you have a wonderful week!
Karen
www.homeschoolblogger.com/cookalatte
www.homesteadblogger.com/tagblog