Sunday, August 17, 2008

Menu Plan Monday August 18-24, 2008

**Edited to say: Somehow my link at Laura's site says I have links. That is not the case this week...I apologize to anyone who came expecting to see links. Also, somehow I got bumped from #130 to #147 on the Mr. Linky thing...go figure!


One more week until school starts! Yes I am counting the days for more than one reason. My daughter will return to school on the 25th, but I will also, hopefully, finish my degree program on the 24th!

It's been a long two years during which time I've endured having to deal with homework and the stress from college classes at the same time that I had to care for my daughter. In the beginning, when I first returned to college, my older daughter was still at home. She has since joined the National Guard, moved out, gotten married and moved about 6 hours away from me.

I hope now that I will be able to be the more fun loving mom my daughters deserve. One that is not constantly stressed about "passing this class", one that has the time and the relaxed mental ability to enjoy the simple pleasures my youngest daughter sees in everyday occurences.

As for me, I will be rejoining the workforce which should prove to be an interesting adventure. Hopefully my life and the lives of my family members will prosper from the excruciatingly long endeavor of the past 2 years. It seems like the only thing resembling meat that I have in my house right now is chicken and weiners. This should be an interesting week, LOL


Monday - Green Chili Chicken (postponed from last week)
Tuesday - Weiners somehow Smoked Sausage and cabbage
Wednesday - Shake N Bake chicken
Thursday - Sandwiches n chips (Meet n Greet at the school)
Friday - Chicken Tacos
Saturday - Hot dogs/chili dogs (if needed) The Daddy is supposed to be here
Sunday - don't have the foggiest yet...


If you would like to have a little bit of organization in your life, hop on over to I'm an Organizing Junkie and see what she has to offer.







2 comments:

Beth Ann said...

Your green chili chicken sounds yummy!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by my place and welcoming me! :)

Nessa said...

Your menu sounds yummy!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You can find the breakfast banana split here http://www.recipezaar.com/127684