Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Menu Plan Monday, September 1 - 7, 2008


Well, summer is finally over. Thank heavens! LOL, it was a long summer for me. Dd is back in school as of last week, and I am finished with my courses and am now waiting to become a graduate instead of a pending graduate. Next up is to find a job that will work with the hours I am available to work.

I'm late with my meal plan but only with the posting part. I've known what I was going to have for a week plus, but kept hoping that I would be able to vary it a little more. No such luck. It's chicken again for us this week.

As usual it's just the dinner meal because I scrounge around when I get hungry through the day and Dd is in school. The weekend should see the arrival of the Daddy so I'm not planning beyond Saturday night. So without further ado, here is this week's menu for our household. Because the daughter is sick this is subject to change. I don't like to cook for just myself so if her throat is too sore it may be sandwiches the rest of the week.

Monday

Sandwich for me, Cup of noodles for Dd

since she has a sore throat.

Tuesday

Tetrazinni for Two

Wednesday

Weiner casserole

Thursday

Cabbage casserole

Friday

Crustless spinach quiche

Saturday

Chicken & dumplings

Sunday

Leftovers

If you need help with planning your menus and would like to check out some fantastic blogs, just go see Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie. She'll head you in the right direction.

No comments: