Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Meal Plan Monday, September 15 – 21, 2008



Well I missed last week and the week before. Last week it was because I didn't have a clue from day to day what we would have to eat. The week before that it was just because I couldn't plan what we would do with the food we had.

This week we have hamburger meat and chicken drumsticks to work with along with a package or two of wieners. So this is what I came up with for this week. Friday is my birthday but I will still have to cook plus we have an afternoon appointment which will put us home a little later than normal. Saturday I intend to have a birthday dinner out somewhere on someone else's dime. We'll see, LOL

If my menu plan is too tame for your tastes then make sure and visit Laura, at I'm an Organizing Junkie. She has quite a following and I'm sure out of the over 300 participants in her meme you can find something to satisfy your palate.

Monday

Brinner (Eggs, breakfast links, toast)

Tuesday


Crocked Chicken Legs


Wednesdays

Tacos

Thursday


Pigs in a Blanket, mac & cheese


Friday

Chicken legs somehow

Saturday

Out to eat

Sunday

Not a clue

No comments: