Monday, September 22, 2008

Menu Plan Monday, September 22 - 28, 2008

Last week was an eventful one. I celebrated a birthday and went to a local fair. The first fair I've been to in many years. It was more fun I think because I got to go with my youngest daughter. The last time was when I was still in high school, LOL.

Anyway, this week as usual we'll be eating chicken, smoked sausage, and hamburger meat mostly. It's one of those things where you have to use what's in your freezer instead of going to buy it at the store. We'll make it, but it might be very boring.Since this is family favorite week at I'm an Organized Junkie's, check out the Tuesday meal. The linked recipe is as close to how I do it as I could find online. Sorry I didn't have time to type my own version up but it's even more simple than the one I linked. Hope you enjoy!

Monday

Spaghetti with meat sauce, salad, garlic bread

Tuesday

**Sausage, potatoes and onions skillet**, a green veggie, probably green beans

Wednesday

Leftover fried chicken for Dd, sandwich for me

we'll eat salad probably with this

Thursday

Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans

Friday

Crockpot BBQ chicken

Saturday

Smoked sausage with cabbage, egg noodles

Sunday

Leftovers or hamburger casserole

If you need help with planning your menus and would like to check out some fantastic blogs, just go see Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie. She'll head you in the right direction.

No comments: