Sunday, November 16, 2008

Menu Plan for November 17-23, 2008

I was doing really well with keeping on a meal plan when I was posting my weekly menus on Laura's Menu Plan Monday carnival. I've gotten into the habit of saying, "I'm tired and don't feel like cooking." or "We're not gonna be home until late so let's grab something to eat out.". This has got to stop so here I go again.

If you need ideas for meals or just want to cruise the blogosphere, go see Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Monday, 17th

Fried Chicken, mashed taters and gravy

Tuesday, 18thDr. Pepper Taco Soup
Wednesday, 19th

Fish sticks, macaroni & cheese

Thursday, 20thHamburger Potato Casserole
Friday, 21stSausage potatoes and onions
Saturday, 22nd

Chicken and Dumplings, garlic bread

Sunday, 23rdUndecided

The two linked recipes are new to us and I will post a follow up review once we've had them. The garlic bread will be made from a loaf of Schwan's frozen bread dough that's been in the freezer for a while. Sunday is being left as undecided because this is a "The Daddy" weekend and we may go out on either Saturday or Sunday. If we go out on Saturday the chicken and dumplings will be made on Sunday instead.

As always, this meal plan is subject to change.

No comments: