Sunday, December 28, 2008

Menu Plan Monday, December 29 - January 3, 2008


Still plodding along on the menu planning road. I've hit some roadblocks (like not being able to plan b'fasts and lunches very well) but I'm still putting one foot in front of the other.

This week I'm trying to be successful at following through on only the main dinner item. If I can do that I'll be happy. Also, most of our meals this week are "new" recipes although some of them are basically old favorites using someone else's recipe that I will most likely scale down. We'll see how that works out.

Monday - Bourbon Chicken, will probably serve over rice..not sure about veggies yet

Tuesday - Creamy Burrito Casserole

Wednesday - Hot Dog Casserole Not sure what with this...

Thursday - Creamy Chicken Enchiladas only I'll be using turkey and will probably do spanish rice with this.

Friday - Tuna Patties haven't got a clue...maybe macaroni and cheese?

Saturday - Beef Tips with rice probably...unsure about veggies.

Sunday - YoYo (leftovers) or out to eat

For more meal plans and many, many linked recipes, go see Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie today!

2 comments:

Karen said...

You'll get the hang of it. I tend not to plan breakfast and lunch because we usually just have cereal or toast for breakfast and leftovers for lunch. It makes it easier that way.

n*stitches said...

Bourbon chicken sounds great! We usually have cereal or muffins for breakfast during the week and sandwiches and chips for lunch. Weekends are hard for me to plan. Plans change often and my husband like to grill out.