Monday, December 8, 2008

Menu Plan Monday, December 8 - 14, 2008

 

 

I have been posting my menu plans in a sort of hit and miss fashion.  I have noticed that on the “hit” occasions I tend to eat at home more often and probably save money by doing so.  Not only that, but it definitely lowers my stress level when I have a menu plan for the week in place.

Eventually I would like to be able to post an update concerning how well I actually follow the posted menu plans but that may not be for a while yet.  For now though I am content with the peace menu planning gives me and I’m so grateful to have found Laura’s website.

 

For more meal planning ideas and some delicious recipes, go see Laura at I’m an Organizing Junkie!

 

Monday -        Meatloaf

                        Mashed Potatoes

                        Green Beans

                       

Tuesday -       Oven Fried Chicken 

                        Macaroni & cheese

 

Wednesday -  Honeymoon German Skillet Dinner

                       

Thursday -     Tuna Patties

                       Broccoli w/cheese

                       

Friday -          Sausage, potatoes & onions

                       

Saturday -      Chicken and dumplings

                       

Sunday -         nothing planned

No comments: