Sunday, January 11, 2009

Menu Plan Monday, January 12-18, 2009


This past week I shuffled many meals around and replaced some with other things too. That’s why you’ll see a few on this week’s menu that were there last week.

Most of the meals this week are linked to the source recipe. One of these days I’ll be posting the recipes here on my site. Right now this is just easier, and I’m all about easy.



Monday - Creamy Burrito Casserole


Tuesday - Pan Pierogi


Wednesday – Chicken Quesadillas


Thursday – Meat nachos with Spanish rice


Friday - Crockpot Brown Sugar Chicken


Saturday - Tuna Patties with Ranch Dressing


Sunday – Unplanned or leftovers

For more meal plans and many, many linked recipes, go see Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie today!

1 comment:

Shynea @ Penny Pinching Diva said...

I am going to be trying the Crockpot Brown Sugar Chicken recipe soon. I love brown sugar, and my family loves chicken. Plus, crockpot=goods. that means I won't have to stand in the kitchen over a hot stove. Thank you for posting the link to it.