Sunday, February 1, 2009

Menu Plan Monday, February 2nd - 8th




I missed a week or two of planning my menus and boy, can I tell the difference. I never thought that just planning my menus for the week would be such a big help, but seriously, try it. It is so nice to know that just that small portion of my life is more or less under control.



Monday - Turkey Spaghetti

Tuesday - Fish sticks with macaroni & cheese

Wednesday – Baked potatoes with the fixin's

ThursdayPan Pierogi

Friday - Take out or TV dinners

Saturday - not sure, could be a "The Daddy" weekend

Sunday – Pork roast, oven baked carrots and potatoes



If you too need some organization in your life, go see Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie today.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I have to agree! Even if I don't know what day I will have each meal, just having a list of the things I can cook with what I have in the house, frees up a lot of brain power for me to think about other things.