Monday, July 13, 2009

Menu Plan Monday, July 13-19, 2009




I'm trying really hard to get back into being accountable regarding meal planning. I do well planning things but seldom am able to follow through on those plans. Point in fact, I've
already shuffled things around on my original meal plan for this week due to forgetting to thaw things and because of a kind friend who offered us dinner while we were at her house today.

Let's hope that for the rest of this week's meal plan I'll be able to stick to it pretty closely.

Monday - Dinner at friends


Tuesday - We'll be out of town for a follow up doctor's visit


Wednesday – Myron's Crockpot Chicken


Thursday – Meatloaf (in the crockpot)


Friday - Fish sticks w/mac & cheese


Saturday - Grill Day


Sunday – Unplanned or leftovers


For more meal plans and many, many linked recipes, go see Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie .

No comments: