Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Another day in the life

I'm having a very hard time coming up with something to blog about daily. I did what will probably be a stupid thing...I signed up at NaBloPoMo and committed to posting at least once a day for this whole month.

My problem with this is that I don't have an exciting life. My day today consisted of going over to a friends house to help clean her moms apartment. I also paid my rent. Other than that my day was spent at home doing general housework, taking care of and interacting with my daughter the Bee, and chatting with friends online.

My life is very boring and humdrum for the most part. I do have a few things coming up that are not run of the mill things but again they are not exciting things at all. Next week I have to take the Bee to a follow up doctors appointment to see if she has gained any weight. This isn't a local trip, it's actually to a childrens hospital about 145 miles away. We're hoping she's gained some weight because if not the next option they are going to put before us is that of having a G button put in to allow for direct feedings in hopes of her gaining weight.

This post isn't really much to read I guess, but it's my life right now. I will try to post another entry soon to fill in the gaps as to why the Bee is underweight and how we've come to this point in her health journey. For tonight, I am fighting a sinus infection and do believe that everything else can wait until tomorrow.

No comments: