Monday, August 3, 2009

Menu Plan Monday, August 3rd - 9th




I totally blew it on following the menu last week. We did have spaghetti on Monday but that was the only day we followed the menu. I did fix my meatloaf but not until Saturday. We didn't eat the chicken at all. Fish sticks were on Friday I believe. The pork chops did get fixed but not until Thursday. I basically just covered them well in lemon pepper and threw them in a skillet to brown really well. Surprisingly that was the one meat this week that the Bee asked for again.

This week I'm only planning for Monday through Friday because if everything goes like I hope it will, the Bee's dad will be to get her and take her somewhere else for 4 days. Wow! Four whole days of silence. Unique concept! LOL, I really do love my kid guys, but sometimes I just need to get a break.

Monday - TV Dinners (were at friends late)
Tuesday - Chicken that makes its own gravy
Wednesday - Chicken Quesadillas and Nachos
Thursday - Hamburger Helper (It's quick and she likes it.)
Friday - BBQ Beef Cups or Sloppy Joes
Saturday - Leftovers
Sunday - Leftovers


Normally,Menu Plan Monday is hosted by Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie. This week though , it's being hosted at The Happy Housewife. I suggest you check both sites if you feel like your meals need a boost or even if you just want a "ton" of sites to explore. Happy week everyone!

No comments: