Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Menu Plan Monday (on Tuesday)

I'm so far off track as far as posting to this blog goes. I've been enjoying something that doesn't happen too often in this house. I've had a total of 4 completely kid free days.

The Bee has been with her daddy since Friday evening and I've basically been cleaning sporadically, tweeting occasionally, web surfing frequently and chatting with friends most of the time. I've also been exploring two new places on the web that have quickly become almost addictions with me. Those two places are MomTV and Blog Talk Radio . Being the geeky, wannabe techno mom I am, I've also been dabbling in learning to use my webcam. I'm kind of camera shy and hesitate to broadcast my webcam but I have been overcoming that lately.

Tomorrow I will be making a trip back to the doctors office that the Bee has been seeing lately. I am hoping that all the extra calories we've been piling on her have stuck and maybe she will have gained enough weight to stave off any further attempts to increase her weight. I know that I'm kind of leaving everyone who does not know us in real life in the lurch with that bit of information but I hope to fill everyone in soon. For now, just send good vibes our direction please.

Since she will be home tomorrow I need to lay out at least a vague menu plan for the rest of the week. We'll need to go grocery shopping soon but for now this is what is on our menu for the rest of the week.

Wednesday - probably tv dinners picked up on the way home
Thursday - Ham and scalloped potatoes
Friday - Spaghetti w/meat sauce
Saturday - Fried chicken w/mashed potatoes
Sunday - Pizza (probably frozen from grocery)

For more meal ideas and just plain useful organizational information go see Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments: