Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Little Doodlebug

Yesterday I participated in Wordless Wednesday sponsored by 5 Minutes for Mom. You can view the photo I posted here. Since it was Wordless Wednesday I didn't put any details with the picture but I thought it might be nice to do that today.


The absolutely adorable little man in the picture posted yesterday is my grandson Doodlebug. In that picture he was 1 week old. The picture below was taken when he was 3 months old. He is now 4 1/2 months old and is just as cute.







Doodlebug is my first grandchild. I'm kind of proud of him. ~smile~ I'm even prouder of his mom, KatyDid, for all that she has gone thru, is going thru and hopefully won't have to go thru in the future. She is my oldest daughter at the age of 20, almost 21, and I am so very proud of her.

Anyway, that's my explanation for yesterday's post. Now that I've blogged about them once, I'm sure I will again. It's kind of like once the lock is taken off the gate...the cows all follow one another through easily. ~grin~

Back to your regularly scheduled programming....

1 comment:

ODoYouReallyCare said...

You just had to get a FarmTown reference in there, now didn't you *wink*