Saturday, September 5, 2009
Samantha's Saturday 9 meme
1. You are walking down a rainy road. There is a five hundred dollar bill on the road. You look around and except for someone a half block away, you are alone. You naturally pick up the bill and put it away. That person approaching stops and says, "I saw you pick up that money. It's mine." You ask how much it was. She yells, "Are you calling me a liar?" What do you do?
I'd tell her no, that I just wanted to make sure that the money got back to its rightful owner and that if she didn't know how much it was that maybe she should keep better track of her money.
2. If I were to inspect your guest bathroom, how would I find it?
You would find it totally in your imagination because I only have one bathroom in my current house.
3. You are given a state of the art bow and arrow. Who or what is your first target (after a lesson or two)?
I'd have to say my first target would hopefully be a 4 point buck so I would have some venison in my freezer. That's the only reason I would want to use the bow and arrow.
4. The doorbell rings. The person at the door is wearing a raincoat and you know them. They flash you and are completely naked. Other than your S/O, who would you think would it would be and would guess you'd find that funny? Why do you guess that person and would you laugh or be pissed off?
The only person I know that would have the guts to do this would be Christy and she would probably think I would laugh. I would probably laugh if I wasn't passed out cold from shock.
5. What do you call a male Ladybug?
Um, I'd call him Lordbug? How would I know it was a male?
6. Your friends throw you a party. They've got a big national music star to come and perform. It is someone you detest. Do you make believe you like the songs or do you fess up and get the star out of the party?
I would probably make believe I enjoyed the songs but would also probably try my best to get the party and party goers to leave as quickly as possible.....somehow.
7. What's your favorite breed of wild, mean attack dogs?
I don't think I have a favorite breed of wild, mean attack dogs. I don't like any wild, mean type of dogs.
8. If I called your high school guidance counselor, what would they say about you?
Nothing probably...I had a high school guidance counselor???
9. Car A is moving at 63 miles an hour. 4 people are in the Car A. Car B is moving at 22 miles an hour. There is a driver and passenger who just came from a hotel while cheating on their spouses in Car B. They will crash into each other in exactly 3.5 minutes. What are your fun plans for this Labor day Weekend while these six people meet a brutal and gruesome death??
I'm going to be staying in the house where I'm semi safe.