Saturday, October 24, 2009

My First Vlog - Casual Friday on Saturday

This was originally going to be a Casual Friday vlog that I was going to link to the Casual Friday meme at Bantering Blonde. However, due to a busy day, extended upload time and the fact that I hadn't a clue what I was actually doing....it is now just my first vlog post that I had to post or chance not doing another. Facts are facts, LOL.

I am linking up to Fiona's blog Bantering Blonde because she usually hosts this meme but for some reason I was unable to find a post for her this week. Anyway, please bear that in mind while you watch this and also please ignore all the "umms" that you hear. I never said I was a public speaker.

1 comment:

Connie Weiss said...

YAY! Congrats on your first VLOG POST!

Come check out mine when you get a chance! I'm totally addicted!