Monday, October 26, 2009

Planning the week

I was going to do a dual purpose post today but because my day has slipped away from me i will just post my menu. Next week watch for my submission in a meme hosted by Eighty MPH Mom called Monday Mingle. I'm really trying to become more consistent about posting and thought that meeting new people while playing along with her meme would be really fun.



Without further ado here is my menu plan for the week. I'm taking the easy way out tonight and using a frozen meal kit. I am still trying to figure out exactly what I will fix on Halloween night but I'm going to try to make it frightfully delicious.

Monday - Spanish rice w/chicken & shrimp
Tuesday - Shake n Bake Chicken, broccoli w/cheese, mashed taters
Wednesday - Church night (B will eat at church, I'll snack)
Thursday - Cheeseburger macaroni, asparagus
Friday - Beef stirfry w/refried rice
Saturday - Something Halloweenish
Sunday - Not sure yet

Thanks Laura for giving me the motivation to do this. It really helps having a plan to refer to on those brain dead days. Everyone do yourself a favor and visit Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments: