Monday, November 9, 2009

Come Mingle with me...



I'm actually going to get this up on Monday this week. Yay me!!

You'll notice during the video that you hear a ding every now and then. That's my messenger program that I forgot to mute before starting. This is also my 5th attempt at this weeks mingle questions. One way for me to limit the size of my video is to mess up 5 times...I cut it down from the original 9 minutes to about 5 minutes I think, LOL.

*Edited to say: The audio and video aren't sync'd right now...hate it when that happens.
**Edited again: Hoping I was able to sync the video and audio...we shall see.



I'm having a bunch of fun doing the Monday Mingle with Jennifer and all the other people that link up each week. Why don't you come and join us for some fun of your own? It's really easy...just click the picture at the top of this post or click HERE to go visit Jennifer at Eighty MPH Mom. Hope to see you next week!



video

3 comments:

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

Hello again! I am so glad you were able to mingle again. I am so sorry about your loss - (hugs).

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Thanks for mingling!

Mrs. Fish aka Two Fish said...

Oh yeah Leif Garret! He is still a looker now!

Sounds like you have the past traveling figured, very cool.

Yes you will so love Transformers 2!

I hear you on Thanksgiving, it's always such an ordeal.
Very cool on the asparagus! That is my fave!!

Cheryl said...

Your child like asparagus?? wow! anyway...it is wednesday and i'm still getting around to comment on everyones mingles! Elvis is like the best crush ever! I would go back to the past too. I'll be thinking of you and your family. I hope you have a good Thanksgiving!