Sunday, December 27, 2009

Menu Plan Monday December 28, 2009




Monday
Sausage, potatoes and onions

Tuesday
Turkey and dumplings/noodles

Wednesday
Impossible Ham Pie (courtesy of Bisquick)

Thursday
Hamburger helper

Friday
Ham slices, blackeyed peas, cabbage/green beans, potatoes

Saturday
Spaghetti w/meat sauce

Sunday
Turkey stir fry


All of the meals this week will be very simple meals and will mostly use up the leftovers from the Christmas meals. I don't have any recipes to link you to yet but I will be trying to find the Impossible Pie recipe and will link when I do. If you need ideas on what to fix your family for dinner this week, go see Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie. By weeks end she'll have over 300 blogs linked up who are participating.

I'll be trying to post some still pictures of various happenings during the Christmas holiday either later Monday or Tuesday. We experienced a white Christmas and it really mixed things up a bit. I will also be working on my 2010 goals and will post them when they are finished.

No comments: