Monday, December 7, 2009

Menu Plan Monday, December 7 - 13, 2009

I finally got my act together enough after the Thanksgiving holiday to make a meal plan for the week. Yay me! If you need ideas or accountability with your meal plan you need to go check out the Menu Plan Monday meme at I'm an Organizing Junkie. There are usually at least 300 participants and I must admit to getting an idea or two from some of these participants occasionally. This week though I came up with my menu plan all by myself. Here ya go...



Monday
Cheesy Chicken Enchilada (chicken helper)

Tuesday
"Sausage, potatoes and onions", green beans

Wednesday
Leftovers/Nachos (last Weds choir practice)

Thursday
Hamburger Soup

Friday
Chicken and dumplings and crusty bread

Saturday
Spaghetti

Sunday
Ham slices, mashed potatoes, carrots

1 comment:

UnfinishedMom said...

Thank you so much for the tip on the taquitos. I really like the idea of baking them as it's much healthier than the fried version I'd heard about.