Sunday, January 3, 2010

Menu Plan Monday, Week 1


I decided to start titling my Menu Plan Monday posts by the week they occur. Hopefully this will work out for me. It's been an interesting couple of weeks and I have many things to tell you but since I'm posting this late at night I will have to do another post tomorrow to fill you in. I'll be posting my Monday Mingle tomorrow too if the planets all align properly, LOL.

For now I'm putting my menu for this week up so that will be one less thing I have to worry about this week. PCCX starts this week and I plan on being very busy. Having my meals planned will help tremendously. I will be adding links to some of the recipes tomorrow.


Monday - Sausage taters & onions
Tuesday - Southwestern Baked Spaghetti
Wednesday - Church
Thursday - Fish Sticks w/mac & cheese or FF
Friday - Sloppy Joes
Saturday - Ham & Potato Soup
Sunday - Roast Chicken


If you are the slightest bit stressed about what you are going to eat this week, you need to go see Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie. I'm sure that out of the 200+ participants there, you will find something to help you out of any "rut" you might be facing.

1 comment:

BusyMom said...

Thanks for stopping by. There actually is a link for the #54 (I checked, it is working). It is Chipotle Chicken (#54 on the local Mexican restaurant menu). I created a knock off version so we could enjoy it at home. Since it is spicy, we also have unseasoned chicken for burittos for the kids.