Sunday, January 17, 2010

Menu Plan Monday, Week 3

Last week I missed posting my menu plan for the week. I did have a plan and I followed it pretty much, but I didn't post it. This week though I'm back to linking to Laura's Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie. I love this woman for putting together this meme. It helps keep me a bit more organized each time I participate. Thanks Laura!

On to the menu...



Week of January 17 - 23, 2010

Sunday - Sausage, potatoes and onion skillet
Monday - Creamy Burrito Casserole
Tuesday - McDonald's (doctors visit out of town)
Wednesday - Meatloaf (trying Ree's recipe)
Thursday - Deviled Chicken Crock Pot
Friday - Turkey enchiladas using this recipe
Saturday - Penny Burgers

I would highly recommend going and checking out the many participants at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments: