Monday, January 25, 2010

Menu Plan Monday, Week 4


I'm on time but so late with this. LOL, Laura already has over 470 people linked up and today is just Monday. People must be spreading the word. Anyway, my meal plan this week is kind of iffy because I'm not sure if I'm having company this weekend or not. I have frozen cod and need a recipe to fix it by if anyone out there has one. Also, any good homemade noodle recipes would be appreciated.

Sunday - Asian Style Fried Rice (Homestyle Bakes)
Monday - Penny Burgers
Tuesday - Deviled Chicken Crock Pot
Wednesday - Spaghetti w/Schwan's Meatballs
Thursday - Cod (Help! Need a recipe)
Friday - Turkey and Homemade Noodles (recipe anyone?)
Saturday - Will be leftovers probably

If your weekly meal plans are getting boring or if by some chance you don't plan your meals for the week, go check out the Menu Plan Monday posts on I'm an Organizing Junkie. It amazes me each week at how many people link up...not to mention the fact that they give me so many good ideas. Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

n*stitches said...

I definitely cannot help with homemade noodles, but I do know that Rachel Ray uses quite a bit of cod in her seafood dishes. One of her recipes is a seafood casserole. I think you saute up some minced garlic, onions and canned artichokes. Add cod that has been cut up into bit size pieces. Then make a roux with 2T flour and 2T oil. Add in 1 to 2 cups milk and stir to thicken. Pour into a casserole dish and top with Parmesan cheese and grated swiss.