Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday Mingle, Jan. 25, 2010



I've been missing the Mingle lately....I'm so glad I got in on this one. If you don't know what I'm talking about just click play on the video below then go to see Jennifer at Eighty MPH Mom and see more vloggers participating. Heck, why don't you do a mingle yourself? It's a blast!

This weeks questions are:

1. Would you accept an invitation to do a survivor show? What would you hate most about being on the show?
2. When/how did you learn to ride a bicycle?
3. What do you want to have accomplished (personally) in your lifetime?




If you want to get a head start on next week's mingle the questions are:

1. If you could be any literary/ movie character who would it be and why?
2. What is your biggest phobia?
3. Do you have any pets? What are they and what are their names?

6 comments:

Mrs. Fish aka Two Fish said...

YAY Teresa so good to see you mingling lady! I hear you about the whole scripted thing with Survivor. I love that family is the best accomplishment, and I told you lady...you let me know when you want to take a stab at the home stuff and I am there for you! Totally confidential and the whole bit. ((HUGS)) for a good week woman! So glad you mingled.

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

I'm with you -- No way, no how! Reality TV does bring out the ugly side of people and I think it's best left watched on the television :D

You're right the last question is a bit more complex if you really stop and think about it. I think my answer was safe and pretty general, but honest :)

Hope you have a great week! Happy Mingling...

Winter said...

What a great Vlog! I love your Monday Mingle :)

Stefany said...

Great goals... I think they are fantastic and I wish you luck!

I am now following you. :)

Oh, and I see my button on your sidebar... be sure to change that to the new one (I got rid of that blog)

It was great getting to know you better!

Susan (5 Minutes For Mom) said...

I agree... Survivor is not for me either.

It's funny how so many of us don't remember learning to ride our bikes.

Yes, having a job you enjoy is such a blessing.

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

I have missed you! I am so, so glad you came back to mingling...you always make me smile, and seem like such a nice person.

Thanks for the shout out for Monday Mingle too!

We cut the questions down to three since we were getting so many minglers - it makes it a little easier to watch all the mingles.

I love your goals, and I agree with you. Kids are wonderful...I know I wouldn't trade mine for anything.

Thanks for coming back and hopefully we'll see you next week!