Monday, March 1, 2010

Menu Plan Monday, Week 9


I've kind of skipped a few weeks in posting my menu plans. Not that I haven't been planning but I haven't been too faithful in posting what I planned. Last week was really hectic as is this week so far, due to house hunting runs. I'm not moving but so far I've seen 6 potential houses for my aunt and uncle who are moving to this area. On top of that I've also been trying to find a house for my cousin and her husband and son who are also moving here. So although I'm terribly excited about finally having family in the same town as I am, I am also basically run ragged from attempting to find houses for them and still keep my house going. Today however I found my cousin a house so now they both have somewhere to move into when they get here. I'm tired.... :)

So anyway, I did plan a menu for this week and I started it today, but have already had to alter it. I will post it as I planned it and make notes on how well I follow it as the week goes on. There are 430 participants already linked up over at I'm an Organizing Junkie so if you think you need ideas for meals this week or even if you're just curious what everyone else is eating, you should definitely go by and see Laura.


Monday - Cheeseburger Macaroni courtesy of Hamburger Helper,
served with asparagus
I originally planned to do Chicken Noodle Soup but it was a busy day

Tuesday - Baked Cod (I still haven't decided how I will prepare it)

Wednesday - Church (The Bee will go, I won't..she'll eat at church and I'll grab a sandwich)

Thursday - Crockpot Roast w/potatoes and carrots (undecided about recipe as yet)

Friday - French Dip-ish Sandwiches (I'll use the leftover roast)

Saturday - Baked Teriyaki Chicken w/spaghetti squash maybe

Sunday - I haven't planned this as yet

I will try to update throughout the week with what we actually end up eating and any recipes I make use. Hope everyone has a good week!

No comments: