Monday, January 10, 2011

Coming Out of the Shadows and MPM

Whoa! Kind of scared you didn't I?  I know it's been so quiet around here everyone had to have assumed the place was deserted.  LOL, I'm just that kind of girl to hang back  and watch instead of being in the limelight, oh....what's that you say?  This *is* my blog and I *should* be in the limelight?  Oh well, in that case...

Not much going on here right now except a whole lot of cold.  We're in that area of the South that everyone is reading about lately...the really cold one.  It's funny, seeing people who  are used to warm weather being thrown into weather like this in a way.   None of the clothes are right and heaven forbid if the roads ice or snow should fall.  We'll make it through it even if we are a bit frostbitten around the edges when it's all done.

I'm planning on a couple of "comfort food" type meals this week but I do have to brave the elements tomorrow to go grocery shopping.  Due to the unknown from that and the uncertainty of our schedule from having upcoming basketball practices as yet unscheduled, things could change.  Hmm, my meals are kind of like the Texas weather.  If you don't like it, don't leave.  It'll change again real soon.  :)


Monday - Skillet hash from leftover steak, green beans
Tuesday - Chicken noodle stoup
Wednesday - Leftovers
Thursday - Weiners w/mac & cheese, asparagus
Friday - Pizza
Saturday - Tacos w/fixins
Sunday - Fried drumsticks, mashed taters

I'm linking up with the other menu planners at I'm an Organizing Junkie.
Thanks again Laura for hosting this each week.  :)

No comments: