Monday, January 24, 2011

Menu Plan Monday, January 24-30

mpmpencil


This week I’m trying something a little different.  Instead of assigning a meal to a certain night I’m going to be doing it freeform.  There are lots of possible “things” going on this week but I have nothing set in stone at the moment so the keyword this week is flexibility.

The Bee has signed on for a community basketball league and we’re still waiting to hear when practices will be held.  Also, her daddy may come to visit this weekend but since he’s sick with the flu right now even that isn’t a definite.  When you take those two things and add in the likelihood that I will forget to thaw something in an appropriate time period, it’s best just to remain flexible.

There are only 6 meals here but I figure if her daddy comes up we’ll go out to eat somewhere at least one night, and if he doesn’t there will likely be plenty of leftovers from the other meals that will need to be eaten.


Grilled Cheese
Spaghetti w/garlic bread
Chicken Pot Pie
Mom’s Goulash


Again, my thanks to Laura of I'm an Organizing Junkie for sponsoring Meal Plan Monday.

2 comments:

Branson @ Reflection of Something said...

I would be happy to email you the recipe booklet. My email is bloggybranson @ gmail . com

Branson @ Reflection of Something said...

Mmmm and that eight layer casserole looks super yummy!